Monday, August 19, 2013

Motivate Me Monday: August 19, 2013

Happy Monday everyone.
Happy now, right?  I've made it through a long day.  I woke up about 3:30 a.m. this morning and could not go back to sleep.  It's the beginning of the year, I'm sure you totally understand why.
Anyway, at about 3:50 a.m. I got out of bed and started my day.  I'm really surprised I'm not sacked out already, but I just had to join my gals at First Grade Buddies for their first ever link up Motivate Me Monday.
I get to share a little something motivating to get the week off on the right foot.  My mind went straight to The Help's Aibileen Clark.

As we move through the year, I want my dear students to feel this sentiment.  "You is kind.  You is smart.  You is important."       
L o v e   i t !


Be sure to pop over to First Grade Buddies for more Monday motivation (maybe even join in).  
Thanks for reading and have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Amber, I know EXACTLY how that is to wake up so early and not fall asleep. :( I LOVE your motivation from The Help- one of my very favorites. :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amber, for linking up! Your quote is so great for the classroom setting. We hope you are able to sleep better tonight. So hard to rest this time of year...too many racing thoughts and to do lists! Thanks again, we appreciate it!
    Tamra and Sarah

    ReplyDelete