Friday, September 20, 2013

Five for FREEBIES Friday: September 20, 2013

It's Friday and time for Doodlebugs Teaching's Five for Friday.  I get to share five random things from my week.  I have about one more hour before Friday becomes Saturday so, let's get started . . .
Number 1

I just recently wrapped up work on my math centers for October (Tiny Tricksters 10 October Themed Math Centers).  These activities include work with addition, subtraction, number order, skip counting, fact families, and more.  Below is one FREE center from this packet.  Click on the picture for your copy.

Number 2
This week I also completed my literacy centers for October (Tiny Tricksters 10 October Themed Literacy Centers).  These centers focus on digraphs, blends, vowel discrimination, sentence word order, contractions, and more.  If you would like one of the centers from this packet for FREE, you can click on the picture below.


Number 3
I am a huge Modern Family fan.  Season 4 comes out this week on DVD.  I have it pre-ordered through Amazon.  I can't wait.  I have an elliptical at home and I really need some new viewing material.  

Number 4
This week was the fall carnival at my daughter's school.  She's in kindergarten and this was her first one.  She had a blast.  It's so fun to see her in her new element.
rarely seen level of patience waiting on a balloon animal

Number 5
Does your school give these crazy prizes away during fundraising?  I'm sure you can imagine what happened in my classroom when this guy came in.  The winner was thrilled.  My guess is that her mom was not.

Thanks for reading and be sure to visit Doodlebugs Teaching for more Five for Friday fun.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog name! School should be a happy place for all children! I am a new follower!
    Jennifer
    www.theblessedteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete